UMBC Blackboard Update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help tab inside Blackboard or directly at www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the Technology Support Center at 410.455.3838 or submit an RT (Request Tracker) ticket via the myUMBC Help Menu or directly at my.umbc.edu/help.
Blackboard & Instructional Technology
- FA2017 Courses Created on 7/18/17
- Blackboard Cloud Migration Completed on 7/7/17
- Clear your browser cache & cookies
- Review Blackboard’s new features & updates or known issues
- Access the cloud migration FAQ
Training & Professional Development
Other DoIT News
Course shells from AY 2012-13 and AY 2013-14 (and earlier) as well as organizations larger than 2.5 GB were retired from the UMBC server during the Blackboard cloud migration.
As always, if you have any questions, please consider the following options:
Request a consult with instructional technology staff