The Division of Student Affairs facilitates learning and prepares students for success in our multi-cultural and increasingly global society and work force.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- providing and co-creating programs, services, systems, facilities and environments that foster learning and personal development.
- collaborating with and facilitating relationships between students and among students, faculty, staff and others from the university and community to integrate curricular and co-curricular experiences.
- leveraging the expertise within Student Affairs to assist faculty, staff and students in areas of strength such as interpersonal and cultural competence; civic engagement, community and leadership development; work force and career development; public health and safety.
- supporting students' success and retention
- preparing students for work, civic engagement and leadership
- fostering public health and safety, and
- enhancing life skills and interaction.