by David Hoffman and Craig Berger
We want to introduce a few online resources for people at UMBC who want to make the most of their time here by getting involved as co-creators of their communities, on campus and beyond.
Co-Create UMBC is the blog we write to support UMBC's co-creators, in part by making the UMBC community visible to itself. We'll be sharing profiles of UMBC community members, photos of UMBC from the present and past, involvement and leadership opportunities, and reflections grounded in our own stories and experiences.
- Join the Co-Create UMBC group on MyUMBC.
- Like the Co-Create UMBC Facebook page.
- Follow Co-Create UMBC on Twitter.
- Follow Craig Berger on Twitter.
- Follow David Hoffman on Twitter.
BreakingGround is a UMBC initiative linking people, courses, community projects, and research through a philosophy of hopeful, creative action for positive social change.
- Join the BreakingGround group on MyUMBC.
- Like the BreakingGround Facebook page.
The Shriver Center is UMBC's center for applied learning, civic engagement, and community-based service.
- Join the Shriver Center group on MyUMBC.
- Like the Shriver Center Facebook page.
UMBC Student Life supports student leadership development, campus and community engagement, student organizations and campus events.
- Join the UMBC Student Life group on MyUMBC.
- Like the UMBC Student Life Facebook page.
- Follow UMBC Student Life on Twitter.
Join the UMBC Serves group on MyUMBC for updates from the Shriver Center and UMBC Student Life about opportunities to get involved in service.
- Join the Women's Center group on MyUMBC.
- Like the Women's Center Facebook page.
- Follow the Women's Center on Twitter.