Art Week: Condom Art Contest
Will be displayed and voted on November 17th!
Friday, November 17, 2017 · Noon - 1 PM
Put your creativity to the test and enter your team into our Condom Art Contest!
* Each team must be up to 5. Only 10 teams total will be accepted on a first come first serve basis
* Each team will receive a bag of 100 condoms to use in their art project.
To enter the contest, please contact Emma Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your team member information.
Teams will be expected to bring their final projects to our event on Friday, November 17th from 12 -1pm in The Commons Mainstreet. Drop off by 11:45 am. Students will have the opportunity to view all 10 projects and vote on their favorite one. Teams that come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will receive prizes and everyone will receive participation prizes.
1) Materials can be picked up starting October 30th, from the Office of Health Promotions, bottom floor of Erickson across from UHS or from commonvision, Commons 309.
2) Teams can only use the condoms given - cannot add or purchase more.
3) Teams may use additional materials like glue, tape or other adhesive, and can use cardboard or paper as well.
4) No more than 25% of the visible portion of the project can be non-condom material.
Event is sponsored by The Health Promotions office!
****WARNING**** Condoms are expired so use as many as possible for the art and dispose of the rest! Students can come to the office of Health promotion to pick up new resources for actual use!