Art Week Condom Art Competition
Sponsored by The Office of Health Promotion!
This event is the Condom Art Competition Reveal. Vote on the condom art & make your own dirt pudding. Want to participate? Check out the info below.
* Each team must be up to 5 people. Only 10 teams total will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
* Each team will receive a bag of 100 condoms to use in their art project.
To enter the contest, fill out the form found on commonvision.umbc.edu/artweek-2018 - email
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Teams will be expected to bring their final projects to our event on Friday, November 9th from Noon - 1pm on The
Commons Mainstreet. Drop off by 11:45am. Students will have the opportunity to view all 10 projects and vote on
their favorite one. Teams that come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will receive prizes.
1) Materials can be picked up starting October 22nd, from commonvision, Commons 309.
2) Teams can only use the condoms given - cannot add or purchase more.
3) Teams may use additional materials like glue, tape or other adhesive, and can use cardboard or paper as well.
4) No more than 25% of the visible portion of the project can be non-condom material.
Event is sponsored by The Office of Health Promotion!
Condoms are expired so use as many as possible for the art and dispose of the rest! Students can come to The
Office of Health Promotion to pick up new resources for actual use!