CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THE UMBC PRESIDENT VALERIE SHEARES ASHBY PRESZINE!
This academic year has been marked by transition as UMBC welcomed our sixth leader, Dr. Valerie Sheares Ashby. As we engage in bold conversations and work together to plan the next path for our community we are reaching out to ask:
- What is leadership to you?
- What does inclusive excellence mean at UMBC?
- What does a leader look like?
- How does leadership and activism intersect or show up?
- What are your aspirations for UMBC as we transition leadership?
- What is the impact of mentorship?
We want to spotlight your multimedia expressions, whether through visual art, poetry, or anything in-between, of what leadership, mentorship, and inclusive excellence mean to you.
Submissions are open to all UMBC students, faculty, and staff!
The deadline is April 14 by 11:59 p.m.
Submit your work at commonvision.umbc.edu/zines
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PresZine