ANIMATOR & MOTION DESIGNER
commonvision is looking for students who are comfortable working in:
- After Effects CC+
- Illustrator CC+
- Photoshop CC+
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience with Premiere CC+
- You have experience with Maxon Cinema 4D
- You have an interest or have basic graphic design principles
- You have an interest or have experience in video/film
- You have an interest or experience with sound editing
- You have an interest or experience in photography
Your personality is along the lines of:
- Attentive to details
- Manages time and deadlines well
- You really freaking love animation/motion design
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must pass a judicial check
- Must have at least 2 semesters left
- Must be able to work at least 10 hours a week
- Be an undergraduate student
There is no required level of animation class you must have taken to be considered--just show us your work! This is an on-campus job that works with your class schedule.
Please submit a:
- Cover letter
- Two references (name and contact information is fine)
- Screenshot of your fall schedule
- Your unofficial transcript
- Your portfolio and/or a demo reel (if not indicated on resume)
via UMBCworks. Anything you are not able to submit there please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “iNet Animator Application Summer 2018”.
Preferred start date is Summer 2018.
For best consideration apply by April 20, 2018 by 4:00PM.