You do not have to be a visual arts major to apply to this position! This position requires working the front desk, so you will be the face and voice of commonvision!!
- Be highly dedicated & organized
- Have at least 2 semesters left at UMBC
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Pass a judicial check
- Be able to work at least 10 hours a week
- Be an undergraduate student
We’re looking for students with:
- An understanding of advertising via social media
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A great sense of organization and planning
- A sense of humor
- Ability to work without constant supervision
Bonus points if:
- You have customer service experience
- You have an interest in visual arts, design, and/or animation
- You have an interest or are involved in student events
- You have an interest or experience in photography
- You make us laugh
Your personality is along the lines of:
- Attentive to details
- Manages time and deadlines well
Please submit a:
- Cover letter
- Two references (name and contact information is fine)
- Screenshot of your fall schedule
- Your unofficial transcript
via UMBCworks. Anything you are not able to submit there please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line “commonvision Office Assistant Application Summer 2018”.
Preferred start date is Summer 2018.
For best consideration apply by April 20, 2018 by 4:00PM.