Spring Into Leadership
Virtually network with computing & engineering professionals
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 · 6:30 PM - 8 PM
The Center for Women in Technology (CWIT) invites you to join us for our annual Spring Into Leadership event on Tuesday, April 7, from 6:30-8 p.m. online using Blackboard Collaborate. This event brings together UMBC students, alumni, faculty, staff, and industry professionals from the engineering and computing fields.
Please use this registration form to let us know you are able to attend no later than Sunday, April 5.
Use this link to join the event on Tuesday, April 7, at 6:30pm:
You will have the chance to (virtually) network and interact with other participants and hear from an accomplished keynote speaker, Ms. Stephanie C. Hill, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Transformation, Lockheed Martin. Ms. Hill as also an alumna of UMBC, having graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Economics.
- 6:30-6:35pm: "Arrive" to the event by clicking a link that will be sent out to all attendees
- 6:35-6:40pm: Welcome and overview of event (including brief instructions for using Blackboard Collaborate)
- 6:40-7pm: Keynote talk
- 7-7:05pm: Receive instructions and move into virtual "tables" or breakout rooms
- 7:05-7:25pm: Group discussions in breakout rooms/"tables"
- 7:25-7:55pm: Share outs from tables in main room to all attendees
- 7:55-8pm: Wrap up and instructions for evaluations
We look forward to "seeing" many of you on April 7!