- Learning Modules & Folders
- Ultra Documents
- Uploaded files
- LTI content (third-party tools) with no associated grade
- Students who have not yet opened content;
- Students who have opened or started viewing content; and
- Students who have marked the content as complete.
Instructors may sort by student name or progress status. The list of students will also include pronunciation and, when enabled in Blackboard by UMBC, pronoun information.
The report provides instructors with the date and time for when an action occurred (e.g., when a student started viewing content). Instructors can then send an individual or bulk message with a blind copy to each student.