Digital Capital Week (DCWEEK) is a 10 day festival running from June 11 to 20 in Washington DC focused on technology, innovation and all things digital — social media, games, policy, multi-media, activism, new media, mobile computing, animation, etc.
DCWEEK is expected to involve more than 4,000 people — artists, technologists, entrepreneurs, communicators, govies, and citizens. They will come together to participate in over 100 distributed events produced and hosted by individuals, organizations and community groups. Most of the events are free or charge a nominal cost, but pre-registration may be required.
At DCWEEK you can:
- learn from others through sessions, keynotes, workshops and panels
- meet new friends, clients, partners, investors and collaborators
- focus on the issues in DC that can be addressed in new ways
- come together to support innovative businesses, people and ideas
- work on projects that benefit the city and the world
- experiment with what’s possible
- have fun at some great parties
See the DCWEEK site for for registration, schedule and details.