DocuSign Training for Graduate Assistantships
Hands-on Training for New Mandatory GA Hiring Process
This training workshop will raise awareness and proficiency with the new mandatory process of initiating, approving, and processing of new and renewing graduate assistantships (GA).
What you will learn:
- Overview of the new process
- Introduction to DocuSign system
- Finding the new forms
- Starting a new GA form
- Approving GA forms
- Reviewing and checking status of submitted forms
We will specifically be addressing the workflow process and form submission of the GA Appointment Letter, Tuition Remission, and Health Insurance Enrollment forms.
This training may be valuable to you if you are one of the following:
- Graduate Program Director
- Graduate Program Coordinator
- Business Process Manager
- Payroll Preparer
- Admin Assistant involved with the GA Processing
- Involved in any way with the GA hiring process
This training is not appropriate for:
- Graduate Students
- Staff / Faculty not involved in the GA process
The Graduate School is excited to move forward with our DocuSign initiative and standardizing our Graduate Assistantship practices for effective and efficient processing, reduced wait times, and heightened accessibility.
Space is limited. Please RSVP via this event below for your reserved seat. There is another training scheduled that will go over the same content. If you have any questions regarding this event, training, or the graduate assistantship processes, please email email@example.com for assistance.