SPS Workday for Benefits is now Live!
At this time, only New Hires and Employees with a qualifying event (such as marriage, birth of child, divorce, loss of coverage, etc.) or employees experiencing a change in eligibility should log into the SPS Workday system.
All other employees will have the opportunity to use the SPS Workday system during Open Enrollment this Fall 2019.
SPS Workday Tips!
- Visit the SPS Workday page for instructions on how to access the system, enroll/make changes in Workday, and how to reset your password.
- Learn where to find your SPS ID (also know as your W#)
- New Hires and Employees experiencing a job change will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of a “Benefit Event” in which they can enroll or make changes.
- New Hires should be assigned an SPS ID/W# within 2-3 weeks of being entered into the payroll system (PeopleSoft). Please see your payroll preparer with questions regarding being entered into the payroll system.
- New Hires will have 60 days from their hire date to enroll in health benefits via the SPS workday system. Coverage will be made effective on the 1st of the month following the hire date.
- Employees adding dependents will need to upload required documentation such as the marriage certificate for adding a spouse and a birth certificate to add a child.
- Contractual employees who wish to enroll in coverage should visit the ACA Eligibility page for more information and must be on a valid contract to enroll in health benefits via the SPS Workday system.