CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- Why are difficult conversations about race, the humanities, and inclusion necessary in higher education?
- Why is it important to engage in conversations about the histories of systematic and institutional racism, discrimination, and oppression?
- How does scholarship in the humanities help us discuss race, diversity, inclusion, and social justice?
- What teaching practices help us hold difficult conversations in the classroom and foster dialogue among our students?
- How do we work together with students, community partners, and other members of the public to confront the complexity of diversity and inclusion, and work toward equity and social justice?