We are currently recruiting for the 2018 Organizational Science Summer Diversity Institute at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The mission of the Institute is to diversify the pipeline for graduate education in Organizational Science. The 2018 Institute will be held May 13-18, 2018. The application deadline is February 2, 2018.
To be considered for the Institute Fellowship, applicants must:
- Be a rising junior or senior
- Have a competitive GPA
- Have an interest in pursuing a Graduate degree
- Be willing to commit to a week of intensive research training and preparation in Charlotte, NC
- Be interested in organizations, and are thinking about attending graduate school in an Org Science-related field (e.g., Management, I/O Psychology, Sociology, Organizational Communication)
- Be a member of an underrepresented student population.
Our Institute Fellows will receive:
- Travel related expenses
- Housing and Food
- Intense GRE preparation
- Hands on research experience with Faculty and Doctoral Students
- One-on-one mentoring with doctoral students and faculty
- Network with National Experts on Graduate Education
- An invaluable jump start on their Graduate Education
For more information please visit our website at: https://ossi.uncc.edu or contact us at email@example.com.