VoiceThread: Featured Technology Virtual Training Session
Create effective asynchronous communication and engagement
With VoiceThread, faculty and students can:
- Demonstrate procedures to help students prepare for a practical exam.
- Explain decisions when selecting subjects for a painting’s composition.
- Flip a classroom experience to support multiple learning styles.
- Foster greater community in large, lecture-based classes.
- Interpret linear composition of a painting or note other elements.
- Debate the pros and cons of a controversial issue.
- Practice foreign language skills during role-play.
- Report on field experiences to a national park.
- Critique a classmate’s composition.