Skill Builder Webinar: Ultra Course Organization
Organize your course in Blackboard Ultra!
- Recognize what makes for clear course organization
- Identify tools and strategies for presenting user-friendly content online
- Edit existing content to meet the needs of online learners
- Leverage third-party integrations to present content
- Monitor and maintain course quota
To RSVP for the event, please click “Going” below and be sure to add the event to your calendar!
This webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time. Use the "Join Online Event" link above to join the session.
Prior to the event
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled.