Google Assignments... in 30 Minutes or Less!
Use Google Assignments to Grade and Provide Student Feedback
- Create an assignment using the Google Assignments LTI
- Produce comments and save them to the Comment Bank for reuse
- Apply Google Suite tools to evaluate student submissions
- Create and apply rubrics through the Google Assignment dashboard
- Deploy resources from instructor's Google Drive through the File Embed tool
Prior to the event
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled. The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.