Gamify Your Blackboard Course With Badgr Achievements
Award badges to students in Original and Ultra courses
- Create a Badgr account via UMBC Google sign-in
- Add an award in a Blackboard course that is tied to a learning assessment
- Define objectives and criteria for badges in a course
- Discuss how to implement the leader board to encourage student engagement
- Determine use-cases for badging
Prior to the event
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled.