Get ready to kick things off, with Spring 2018 Intramurals!
The Intramural Sports Program makes it possible for members of the UMBC community who have a wide variety of interests and abilities to participate in structured sports contests on the UMBC campus. The Intramural Sports Program offers UMBC students and UMBC faculty/staff the opportunity to participate in individual, dual and team competition in season, weekend and tournament play. In order to meet the needs and interests of all potential participants, the program is designed to provide competitive and recreational experiences for participants of all skill levels and abilities.
Anyone interested in being an intramural official, email Michael Kopajtic at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join:
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com.
To create an account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com.
2. Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your information, and use your UMBC email address (@umbc.edu)
4. You will be sent a temporary password to your UMBC email account.
5. Log in to www.imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
6. After changing your password, the UMBC school link should pop up. Click “Join School”
7. You may now log in at imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.