The Neuroscience Graduate Program at the University of Michigan is now accepting applications for our annual preview event (March 2020).
The preview visit gives prospective students an opportunity to:
- Meet Neuroscience Graduate Program faculty and learn about their research
- Network with current Neuroscience Graduate Students
- Learn about our application process and receive feedback on individual applications
- Meet with Rackham Graduate School Associate Dean and Neuroscience Graduate Program Faculty Ally
- Invited students will be asked to arrive on scheduled dates, expenses will be covered.
Upcoming Preview Dates: March 19 - 21, 2020
Students should have:
a strong academic record in science/engineering;
research experience; U.S. citizenship or permanent residency;
And meet one or more of the following criteria:
- come from an educational, cultural, or geographic background that is underrepresented;
- have demonstrated commitment to diversity in the academic, professional, or civic realm;
- have experienced financial hardship as a result of family economic circumstances;
- are first-generation U.S. citizens or are the first generation in their families to graduate from a four-year college.
How to Apply:
The application requires written responses, a transcript, Curriculum Vitae or a resume, and one letter of reccomendation. Additional details are provided in the application.
All materials (including letter of recommendation) must be completed by January 17, 2020 for the application to be considered complete.