Virtual Welcome Event (students MUST respond)
Virtually meet the ME faculty, student orgs and alum!
We are inviting all the Mechanical Engineering students to virtually meet members of the ME community, from faculty to alumna to student organisations, during this one-hour Welcome Event during your free hour on Monday, August 31 from 12 to 1 pm..
Join by clicking on this link:
- Dr. Ruey-Hung Chen, Department Chair Welcome Note.
- Dr. Keith Bowman, Dean of the College of Engineering and Information Technology (COEIT) Welcome Note.
- Dr. Ronghui Ma, Undergraduate Program Director
- Dr. Carlos Romero-Talamas, Graduate Program Director
- Student Organisations: SWE Lilian Cavanagh; ASME Nathan Hartley and Joe Fleming; SAE Snowmobile Jacob Lawler; AIAA Caroline Vantiem; BAJA Zachary Love; HSPE Hannah Sierra; NSBE Jason Pentsil.
- Ms. Kate O'Keefe, Center for Women in Technology
- Alumni: Ms. Zozscha Bombardt - Senior Service Manager at GE Healthcare and Ms. Stephanie Boniades - Principal Mechanical Engineer at Northrop Grumman.
Email me with any questions!
You MUST reply if you are attending (click on GOING in Myumbc if you will be attending). Thank you!