FREQUENTLY ASKED PARKING QUESTIONS
1. Are permits available for the Fall?
We will not be issuing permits this fall. We will announce policies regarding permits for the Spring later in the Fall Semester.
2. If we don't have a permit, can we park anywhere?
Faculty/Staff/Students will be permitted to park in any legal space on campus. We will only be enforcing posted signs and safety violations. Visitor spaces will count as legal spaces.
3. Can Freshmen Residents park on campus?
Due to the limited number of vehicles on campus, Freshmen may park on the main campus. A determination about the Spring Semester will be made later this year.
4. Do you have to pay to park in visitor parking lots?
We will not be enforcing pay to park lots this fall. As a result, visitor spaces will simply be legal spaces open to anyone. Please note, visitor's must be approved to be on campus this fall.
5. If we don't have permits, do we still need to register our vehicle's?
Yes, registering your vehicles is essential. Not only will it prepare you for a return to permits but it will also provide us with your contact information in case of an emergency. Additionally, due to Covid-19 protocols, we need to monitor who is on campus at all times for your safety.
6. Where are your electric charging stations and how long can we park at one?
We have 10 charging stations in the Walker Avenue Garage, 7 in Lot 9 and 2 in the Stadium Lot. We do ask that you limit yourself to 4 hours at a station.
7. I bought daily permits. Will they expire before I can use them?
No, your daily permits are good through 2025.