This year the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers an information visit to Germany for Postdocs working in the field of Artificial Intelligence who are interested to explore new career and cooperation opportunities. The Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour 2018 offers on-site visits to universities, research institutes and companies in the field of artificial intelligence, discussions with experts and numerous networking opportunities. Programme related costs and a travel allowance are covered by DAAD.
The “Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour” includes:
- a practice orientated and diverse programme to suit the requirements of the participants
- coverage of programme related costs in Germany (accommodation, domestic travel, most meals)
- a lump sum travel allowance if such costs are not borne by a third party. This will also be provided if the stay is extended by up to five working days in order to allow for additional professional networking.
The dates of the tour are September 23 -29, 2018, the application deadline is July 15, 2018.
Detailed information is available at: www.daad.de/postdocnet
Areas of interest include:
* AI supported case processing
* Human-technology interaction
* Brain-computer interfaces and neuroscience
* Interactive robots
* Knowledge Management in Bioinformatics
* Machine Learning for Software Engineering
* Cognitive Robotics and Adaptive Systems
* Smart home, smart transport and traffic, etc.