Session 3:The Politics of Grad School: Building Relationship
Networking and cultivating relationships are essential for your graduate career. Graduate School is not a smooth trail, and the right relationships can be what helps keep one motivated through it all. Join us as we discuss how to build effective relationships with faculty and peers!
- Dr. Maria Sanchez, Director of Education and Outreach, COEIT
- Caroline Bodnar, Assistant Director for Career Development
- Michael Hunt, Director, McNair Scholars Program
- Dr. Laura Hussey, Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of Sondheim Public Affairs Scholars Program
- Bri Gumbs, Program Coordinator of the Women's Center
- Dr. Donald Knight, Psychology Lecturer