SDS Student Reminders:
1. We are more than halfway through the semester, and we have an increase in accommodated testing appointment requests. Students, please schedule your tests well in advance of the test date so that we can ensure seating capacity availability.
2. If you have testing accommodations, please remember to schedule your tests and remind your faculty member that you will be testing in SDS at least two business days prior to each test/exam. Schedule your tests online in the Accommodate student portal at sds.umbc.edu.
3. Also, remember you can contact SDS staff if you have new disability and/or accommodation-related challenges impacting your classes, so we can assist you in identifying support needs and solutions.
4. SDS also has virtual office drop-in hours available for asking general questions or visiting with a staff person weekly.
5. Lastly, remember you can only use approved disability testing accommodations or other approved accommodations (i.e., have your letters sent to faculty) if you have submitted your Fall 2021 semester request in your Accommodate portal).