We would like to encourage people to attend events being held on campus throughout the month of October. We also want to acknowledge that it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Relationship Violence month too.
Highlights of Disability Awareness Month at UMBC include:
- Explore Accessibility in the Technology Test Kitchen [new date coming TBA] noon-1:30pm in ENG102
- Campus Accessibility: Facilities Awareness Inside and Around Hilltop Circle October 10th at noon in UC 310
- Christine Irene and Invisible Disabilities , PAWTalk co-sponsored with the Mosaic Center October 15th at 5:30pm in the Commons Skylight Room
- Visualizing Deafness MEMS Colloquium Lecture featuring Jonathan Hsy, PhD October 18th at 4:00pm in AOK Library Gallery
- Disability as Diversity on the Job October 23rd at noon
- CSJ Ignite Keynote Deanna Zandt in partnership with The Women's Center on October 23rd at 6:30pm in Fine Arts 118
- Accessibility Trick or Treat Walk on October 31st at noon, beginning at the Sondheim Statue.