SDS Fall 2020 Reminders
- Submit your Semester Request in our secure online Accommodate portal in order to have your Letters of Accommodations sent and use your approved accommodations.
- The SDS office is open virtually for Fall 2020: email, phone & Webex meetings are available.
- SDS testing is not open. Instructors will arrange for extended time or proctoring once they receive your Letters. See our Testing page for more information. Questions or concerns? Email us at disAbility@umbc.edu.
- Note taking assistance questions can be sent to SDSnotetaking@umbc.edu.
- Have you tried Sonocent's GLEAN audio notetaking app?
- Look out for DAPi Honor Society invitations coming soon! Take the next step in your career and apply to be a Board member and leader in the UMBC disability community!
- Reach out to SDS for assistance, we are here to support your access to education.
Stay healthy and have a great semester!