Force of Nature Eco-Anxiety Workshops for Students
Free workshops hosted by international youth climate experts
Friday, April 21, 2023 · 11 AM - 12:30 PM
The student workshops will be held on Fridays April 7th, 14th, and 21st from 11 AM-12:30 PM. It is highly recommended that you attend all three workshops since they do build on each other. All of the workshops are fully virtual.
- Classroom 1 is an ‘Anxiety to Agency’ workshop
- This entails understanding the relationship between mental health, mindset, and climate change. Map your mental and emotional landscape, including the barriers to taking action. And finally, hone in on the problem you want to solve and get clear on your vision of the future.
- Classroom 2 is ‘Discover’
- Which uses meaning-focused coping to anchor in action, identify your strengths, and map your potential. Finally, tap into your reservoir of resilience.
- Classroom 3 is ‘Catalyse’
- Which brings focus to your change-maker intention, identifies internal and external barriers, clarifies your sphere’s influence, and understands your role in the ecosystem of action.
Spots are limited, please sign up here if you are interested. There will be a certificate of completion for anyone who completes all three workshops.