Lower Risks, Better Choices and Greater Adaptability
Building a More Innovative, Change-ready Team
- The common strategies business leaders use to become more Design-led so you can benchmark against your own experiences.
- The connection between the 5 most impactful design thinking practices and their correlated business outcomes so you can reflect upon these practices in your own team(s).
- To identify common barriers to adoption of these practices within an organizational culture so you can anticipate and avoid them.
- How others are addressing these barriers so you can understand the tools and strategies that are available.
- The 6 measurable, developmental behaviors among participants in design thinking projects so you can reflect upon your own competencies and implement strategies to close gaps.
- The minimum viable levels of competency required to effectively apply design thinking practices in a corporate environment so you can develop some targeted strategies.