Webinar: The Future of Work
Preparing Today’s Workforce for Tomorrow
The Fourth Industrial Revolution has begun and the stakes are high for businesses, workers and society as a whole. The very concept of work is being redefined as different generations enter and exit the workforce. Digital technologies demand that employees acquire new skills to adapt to new ways of working – otherwise, they’ll get left behind. HR and learning and development leaders now have a call to action: ensure employees are relevant and adaptable so they can rise to the challenge of this new revolution.
The task may seem daunting but here’s the good news: drawing on insights from the disruptive technology landscape over the past 20 years, we can proactively address the complex workforce challenges we face. There never has been a better opportunity to get ahead of this issue. And never a greater risk of inaction. Our directive is clear – create the future workforce. Now.
Drawing on theory and research, this webinar will focus on helping you prepare and take action for the future workforce development. Keith Keating will discuss the concept of building the connected learner, share actionable advice on ways you can identify the skills needed for the future in your organization, and how to foster a learning culture that will motivate employees to develop those skills.
Participants will learn:
- Insight into the state of the human capital industry and ways learning and development needs to evolve to meet the needs of the future workforce learner
- Strategies human capital leaders should consider following to enable future workforce learners for success
- Key core competencies and skills to cultivate in our future workforce
- Three strategies for building effective learning habits
- Understanding how AI will impact our workforce