Opportunities in the natural sciences, mathematics, and engineering
- Have a minimum of one semester and no more than two years of undergraduate study remaining beginning September 2023.
- Be pursuing a bachelor's degree on a full-time basis.
- Have an average GPA > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a demonstrated interest in a research career in the natural sciences, mathematics, or engineering.
- Be nominated by his or her college or university via the official online nomination application.