The University of Florida’s Graduate School cordially invites prospective graduate students to apply for our Fall 2017 Campus Visitation Program (CVP) which will be held November 2-3, 2017.
During their trip to the campus, successful underrepresented minority applicants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty and staff from their prospective academic programs
- Receive information on admissions, financial aid, and housing
- Interact with current UF graduate students and student organizations
The University of Florida will provide lodging for two nights, most meals, and up to $500 in airfare or mileage. We will also reimburse the UF Graduate School Application fee, if accepted into the Campus Visitation Program.
To be eligible to participate in the Campus Visitation Program, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have applied to Graduate School at UF
- Have a preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in course work completed at a regionally accredited college or university
- Have a U.S. Citizenship or hold permanent residency status
- Be either (1) an racial/ethnic minority, or (2) a first-generation college student
For more information and to complete an online application, please visit our website: CVP 2017. While we are aware that the deadline to apply is this Friday, September 1st – there is a strongly possibility that it will be extended for a couple of more weeks.