The Nebraska SRP offers undergraduate students the opportunity to participate in nationally funded research groups across multiple disciplines. Designed for students with an interest in pursuing graduate education, the program provides a firsthand glimpse into life as a graduate student and prepares undergraduates to take that next step. Students are selected to work closely with a specific faculty mentor and their team of researchers throughout the summer on either an ongoing research project or a project condensed to fit the 10 week time frame.
Benefits for participants include:
- $5,000 - $6,000 competitive stipends,
- Suite-style housing and meal plan
- travel/transport coverage,
- graduate school preparation workshops,
- social and networking activities, and more.
Summer 2018 research programs include:
- Applied Plant Systems
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Integrated Agronomic Systems
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Minority Health Disparities
- Nanohybrid Functional Materials
- Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Sustainability of Civil Infrastructures in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
- Unmanned Systems
Regular Deadline: MAR 1, 2018
If you have any questions about finding summer research or you need assistance with you application, please contact Dr. April Householder, email@example.com.