Lisa Cella, flute
Featuring video, electronics and two world premieres
Flutist Lisa Cella performs contemporary works in a program featuring video, electronics and two world premieres:
- Knot Theory by Christopher Burns (world premiere)
- 010 machine states by Christopher Adler (world premiere)
- Incompatibiles IIIb by Nicolas Tzortzis
- Trembling Air by Benjamin Broening
- Nocturno by Mario Lavista
- Spoon II by Francesco Pavan
As a champion of contemporary music, Lisa Cella has performed throughout the United States and abroad. Cella, associate professor of music at UMBC, is a founding member of UMBC's faculty contemporary music ensemble, Ruckus. She is a founding member of C2, a touring flute and cello duo, artistic director of San Diego New Music and a founding member of its resident ensemble NOISE.
$7 general admission, $3 seniors, free for students, free with a UMBC ID. To order tickets in advance, order online through MissionTix.