Engaging Ideas Book Discussion, Chs. 6-7 √ §
How can we help students think critically & read mindfully?
- “Designing Tasks to Promote Active Thinking and Learning” (Chapter 6, pp. 121-131), and
- “Helping Students Read Mindfully Across the Disciplines” (Chapter 7, pp. 133-158).
- Log into myUMBC
- Go to the AOK Library Website
- In the AOK OneSearch box, type the book title (not the chapter titles) and press Search
- Locate the ebook, and click on the link to Online Access under the descriptive information