Engaging Ideas Book Discussion, Ch. 10 √ §
Engage students by crafting authentic academic research.
- Log into myUMBC
- Go to the AOK Library Website
- In the AOK OneSearch box, type the book title (not the chapter title) and press Search
- Locate the ebook, and click on the link to Online Access under the descriptive information
§ Counts toward the INNOVATE Certificate
Launched in September 2021!
Sessions in this series are designed to delve deeper into special topics that synthesize multiple research-based ideas for cultivating student learning. During these sessions, faculty and staff colleagues will support your efforts to energize your classroom with classic and cutting-edge pedagogical approaches that will help you to...
- Identify how to integrate complex learning science applications into your course design and delivery,
- Challenge your higher order thinking skills to investigate and assess new ways to foster student success, and
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues seeking to create exemplary learning exercises and environments across courses and learning opportunities.
- aspire to complicate and build on core pedagogical knowledge shared in other FDC programs, or
- wish to cultivate and apply learning research to innovative, engaging, and effective classroom practices.