Tutorials by Cntr for Hybrid Multicore Productivity students
UMBC's Center for Hybrid Multicore Productivity Research, an NSF Industry & University Cooperative Research Center is holding its Industry Advisory Board meeting at UMBC 12-14 June.
Students from UMBC and UCSD will present tutorials on a number of the technologies underlying ongoing CHMPR projects in a session from 1:00-5:00 on Wednesday June 12 in ITE 456. The tutorial session is free and open to the public.
- 3-D Printing – Timothy Blattner (UMBC)
- Semantic Table Information – Varish Mulwad (UMBC)
- Social Media Elastic Search - Oleg Aulov (UMBC)
- Machine Learning for Social Media – Han Dong (UMBC)
- Virtual World Interactions – Erik Hill (UCSD)