UMBC Blackboard Update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help FAQs or directly at www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the Technology Support Center at 410.455.3838 or submit an RT (Request Tracker) ticket via the myUMBC Help Menu or directly at my.umbc.edu/help.
- IMPORTANT: DoIT Adjusts Support of Bb Ultra Rollout
- Students like Ultra design, organized courses
- WT/SP2020 Courses Created on December 2, 2019
- What’s New in Ultra: 2019 Updates
- Bb Courses Older than AY15-16 to be Retired in WT2020
Training & Professional Development (view all events)
- Jan. 8 - Orientation to Ally webinar: Are your course materials accessible?
- Jan. 14-16 - Hybrid / Online Course Designer 3-Day Workshop
- Jan. 22 - Panopto Boot Camp
- Jan. 23 - Snow Day Solutions: Staying on Track with Bb & Other Tools
- Jan. 24 - Ultra 1-Day Boot Camp
- Skill Builder Webinars: Deep dives into Ultra tools
Other DoIT News
- Best Practices for Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Why CNMS Student Bb Use is So High
- Combining Machine and Human Intelligences for Interventions
- Gaining Insights on Student Success using Attendance Data
As always, if you have any questions, please consider the following options:
- Check our extensive FAQ collection
- Open a ticket via RT
- Follow the Instructional Technology & DoIT myUMBC groups
- Request a consult with instructional technology staff.
Keep up with Ultra: umbc.edu/go/ultra