The UMBC Instructional Technology Update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help FAQs or directly at www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the Technology Support Center at 410.455.3838 or submit an RT (Request Tracker) ticket via the myUMBC Help Menu or directly at my.umbc.edu/help.
- DoIT’s Sherri Braxton Leaving UMBC
- Students praise organized course designs from PIVOT+ faculty
- Promoting Academic Integrity in Online Testing without Webcams
- Chromebook Extension for Respondus Lockdown Browser in Beta
- WT/SP2021 Courses Created in Blackboard on 11/30/20
- Share your feedback: Ultra Experience Faculty Survey
- What’s new in Ultra for WT2021
- Upcoming VoiceThread Assignment Streamlines Functionality
- New Batch Group Management Tool Available in Bb Ultra
- PIVOT Primer: January 6, 2021 & PIVOT Special Topics: January 11-14, 2021
- USM OnTrack: New Quality Matters January Workshops Added!
- Go Online (GO) Chat on Open Education Resources: January 22, 2021
- National Distance Learning Week 2020 Recordings
Other DoIT & UMBC News