Good evening members,
A huge shoutout and thank you for everyone that came out to UMBC PitchDay three weeks ago. We have not forgotten about everyone that participated or attended. We ran out of time for presentations, with 4 females and 3 males pitching their big ideas.
Here is a list of everyone that presented, along with a brief description of the idea for anyone interested in getting in contact with the pitchers:
1. Bryan Chris N., email@example.com, personalized study app
2. Kai Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org, esports analytics,
3. Emilien Tchuosi, email@example.com, african-fashion clothing
4. Christopher Dottellis, firstname.lastname@example.org, social media pic-map
5. Precious Adetayo-Oguntade, email@example.com, clear sunscreen
6. Krishna Prajapati, firstname.lastname@example.org, consulting
7. Alina Momin, email@example.com, home-school platform
We apologize if the pitch summary does not wholly capture your idea. We are basing this off of memory for an event three weeks prior.
A huge congratulations to the following:
1. Kai Morton
2. Alina Momin
3. Emilien Tchuosi
on being voted the top three pitchers during UMBC PitchDay. We will be providing free merch. to these students when campus opens next semester. All students that attended will also receive a free item next semester.
We hope everyone is taking the situation around us seriously, practicing good social distancing, staying safe and keeping others safe.
At this time, all in-person entrepreneurial student org. related events, workshops and meetings have been canceled. We will spend this upcoming week reevaluating our goals for the semester.
For the time being, we will be fully transitioning any resources we can provide online and communicate via our Slack and myUMBC group. It is vital students join the Slack workspace to continue to receive important resources for their entrepreneurial endeavors.
You can join with the following link: tinyurl.com/umbcentrepreneurs
We will keep everyone updated.
Entrepreneurs Student Org. Executive Board