Please consult the UMBC COVID-19 page for a complete set of guidance documents
- UMBC will be transitioning into the next stage of On-RCA Access by further increasing the density in the laboratories and studios, effective Monday March 29, 2021.
- Under Stage 3 RCA Mode we require a minimum of 150 sq.ft. per individual in any laboratory or studio on campus - a increase from the current density of 235 sq.ft. per person under Stage 2 RCA Mode. Please include those updated space considerations as you submit any future On-Campus RCA Activities Request.
- Any currently active approvals for On-Campus RCA activities will remain in effect through at least May 31, 2021, albeit subject to changing regulations issued by the State of Maryland, USM, or UMBC.
- Under Stage 3 RCA Mode, resuming in-person, on-campus interactions for research purposes is currently not permitted. Please continue to monitor this web page for news and updates.
- All individuals authorized for On-Campus RCA access under Stage 2 or Stage 3 RCA Mode are subject to mandatory COVID-19 Training, Testing, and On-line Symptom Tracking as outlined here.
- Your current access status, testing and symptom minoring compliance results will be posted to your COVID Compliance Card in your myUMBC profile. It may take up to 72 hours for your current results to be posted.