University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) has partnered with 3rd Millennium to provide research-driven, evidence-based online courses to empower students to make healthy, well-informed decisions about issues that affect their college years and beyond.
As part of our comprehensive alcohol and drug prevention program for new incoming first year and/or transfer students, UMBC requires that undergraduate students complete both Alcohol-Wise and Other Drugs and graduate students complete Other Drugs only.
For each of the courses:
- Part 1 is due August 15, 2022 and
- Part 2 is due October 24, 2022 [Alcohol-Wise ONLY]
To access Alcohol-Wise For College:
- Sign in at https://my.umbc.edu/go/alcoholwise
- You will be directed to the myUMBC login page where you will sign in with your UMBC username and password to be taken directly to the registration page for the Alcohol-Wise course.
Passing Exam Score: 75%
To access Other Drugs:
- Sign in at https://my.umbc.edu/go/otherdrugsprevention
- You will be directed to the myUMBC login page where you will sign in with your UMBC username and password to be taken directly to the registration page for the Other Drugs course.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course(s) in multiple sittings.
- The course(s) may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students' attitudes and behaviors.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- Should you experience any technical issues, including issues with course login, 3rd Millennium has technical support and can be accessed by emailing email@example.com or clicking on the "Technical Support" link within the courses.
- Should you experience login problems related to myUMBC, contact the DoIT Help Desk by visiting https://my.umbc.edu/go/request-help or call 410-455-3838.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns about these courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.