NO MORE PSA CAMPAIGN "ANTHEM" :30
With a combined cast of over 40 individuals from all walks of life—entertainers, athletes, government officials and advocates—the NO MORE PSA Campaign offers a simple call to action: NO MORE excuses. NO MORE silence. NO MORE violence. To coincide with the launch of the three-year campaign, NO MORE released new data that uncovers the wide prevalence of domestic violence and sexual assault and the shocking silence and inaction around these issues, underscoring the urgent need for bystander involvement. The study can be viewed here: http://nomore.org/nomorestudy/. In lending their voices to this campaign, the cast invites everyone to join them in saying NO MORE.
UMBC Resources for Relationship Violence & Sexual Assault:
1) VAV Program Coordinator: Rina Rhyne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2) Campus Title IX Coordinator: Stephanie Lazarus (email@example.com)
3) Relationship Violence Awareness & Prevention website: http://umbc.edu/rvap/
4) Counseling Center: http://www.umbc.edu/counseling/
5) University Health Services: http://www.umbc.edu/uhs/