Domestic Violence Social Experiment
From video clip: "While the majority of domestic violence victims are women, abuse of men happens far more often than you'd probably expect. Typically, men are physically stronger than women but that doesn't necessarily make it easier to escape the violence or the relationship. An abused man faces a shortage of resources, skepticism from police, and major legal obstacles, especially when it comes to gaining custody of his children from an abusive mother. No matter your age, occupation, or sexual orientation, though, you can overcome these challenges and escape the abuse."
UMBC Resources for Relationship Violence & Sexual Assault:
1) VAV Program Coordinator: Rina Rhyne (email@example.com)
2) Campus Title IX Coordinator: Stephanie Lazarus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Relationship Violence Awareness & Prevention website: http://umbc.edu/rvap/
4) Counseling Center: http://www.umbc.edu/counseling/
5) University Health Services: http://www.umbc.edu/uhs/