For employees enrolled in the MD State Retirement & Pension system, the schedule of Pre-Retirement in-person seminars/webinars is now available for July – December 2022.
These seminars are a valuable planning tool for all eligible members and their spouses, provided by the MD State Pension Agency via the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC). Employees who attend should be within 8 years of retiring.
Please register for an in-person seminar or webinar using this link: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/ceed-preretirement-state or by calling 443-840-5059. Please provide the course number when registering.
All in-person seminars and webinars run from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- July 27 (CRN 32594)
- August 30 (CRN 32596)
- September 16 (CRN 32613)
- September 28 (CRN 32615)
- October 4 (CRN 32620)
- October 25 (CRN 32623)
- November 3 (CRN 32631)
- November 22 (CRN 32637)
- December 15 (CRN 32651)
If you prefer to attend an in person seminar, please see the following dates below:
- September 15 – CCBC Essex Campus (CRN 32462)
- September 21– Anne Arundel Health Department (CRN 32617)
- September 22 – Bowie State University (CRN 32619)
- September 27 – Frostburg State University (CRN 32618)
- October 14 – CCBC Catonsville Campus (CRN 32464)
- October 21 – CCBC Hagerstown Community College (CRN 32627)
- November 2 – Salisbury University (CRN 32638)
- November 10 – CCBC Owings Mills Center (CRN 32641)
- December 2 – Harford Community College (CRN 32704)
- December 8 – CCBC Essex Campus (CRN 32466) *LEOPS Only
To register for these events please go to: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/ceed-preretirement-state
This link includes directions for registering by phone if you encounter difficulties registering online. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Sarah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.