It’s that time of year and Open Enrollment is fast
approaching. Please join us for our
Annual Health Benefits Fair on Tuesday, October 3rd in the University Center
Ballroom. More Information is on the Benefits website under Open Enrollment:
Here are some things to expect with regards to this year’s Open Enrollment:
- Open Enrollment will run from October 12th through November 15th
- Employees will use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to make changes to their benefits and/or to sign up for Flexible Spending for 2018
- Individual Open Enrollment Packets are expected to arrive next week. We will contact departments with instructions for packet pick up. Departments will deliver Open Enrollment Packets to their faculty and staff (those who currently have benefits).
- Contractual Employees & Retirees will receive Open Enrollment Materials to their home.
- We have a new Prescription Vendor: Caremark/CVS Health effective January 1, 2018. Employees currently enrolled in prescription drug coverage will automatically be enrolled with Caremark.
- 2018 Premiums (Rates) are now posted on the HR website under Open Enrollment
- Questions about Open Enrollment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org