It’s that time of year and Open Enrollment is fast approaching. Please join us for our Annual Health Benefits Fair on Wednesday, October 10th from 11-1pm in the University Center Ballroom.
More Information about the Open Enrollment period, rates, and changes will be posted Benefits are now posted on the HR website under Benefits Open Enrollment.
Here are some things to expect with regards to this year’s Open Enrollment:
- Open Enrollment will run from October 15th through November 15th
- Employees will use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to make changes to their benefits and/or to sign up for Flexible Spending for 2019
- Individual Open Enrollment Packets are expected to arrive by October 15th. We will contact departments with instructions for packet pick up. Departments will deliver Open Enrollment Packets to their faculty and staff (those who currently have benefits).
- Contractual Employees & Retirees will receive Open Enrollment Materials to their home.
- We have a new Life & AD&D Vendor: MetLife effective January 1, 2019. Employees currently enrolled in AD&D and Life will automatically be enrolled with MetLife. Employees are encouraged to update their Beneficiary, forms will be online after October 15th.
- State Wellness Activities will need to be completed in 2019 to get the free copays to your Primary Care Doctor and the reduced copays to specialists.
- 2019 Premiums (Rates) are now posted on the HR website
- Questions about Open Enrollment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org