Open Enrollment runs from October 15 through November 14, 2019. There will be no correction period, all changes must be made in SPS Workday during this time. Employees are encouraged to login as soon as possible before the open enrollment period. Changes made online in SPS Workday during open enrollment will be effective on January 1, 2020.
Get hands on help from HR in Engineering 336 throughout Open Enrollment. Register to attend a session in myUMBC.
SPS Workday Login Instructions:
1. Find your SPS ID (W-Number): On the bottom of your timesheet, myUMBC Profile, or in POSC
- Capital first letter of your first name
- Lower case first letter of your last name
- Four digit birth year
- Last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number)
- End by entering $ (the dollar sign character on your keyboard)
3. Visit the SPS Workday login site
4. View the Quick Reference Guide for help making changes
The new password you create must have one upper & lower case letter, number(s), must be at least 8 characters, and must have a special character. For more information view the SPS Login instructions.
Please view our dedicated Open Enrollment site for the guide, rates, and more information
Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org