Engage your hybrid or remote students with Slido
Interactive polls, quizzes, word clouds & more
Slido is an interactive, web-based tool for delivering live polls to hybrid or online audiences. Kick-start the class conversation, recap lectures, check for understanding in real-time, empower quiet students, or get instant feedback. Keep your students engaged with exciting polls, fast quizzes and interactive Q&A, all without leaving your presentation.
- Create polls, quizzes and Q&A using Slido.
- Create 5 types of Slido polls: multiple choice, rating, open text, word cloud and survey.
- Explore advanced Slido settings for gamification.
- Review Slido’s session analytics.
NOTE: This session will not review the Slido polling integration for Webex.
The webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use the link below to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time: Please join the session by clicking "Join Online Event" above.
Prior to the session
- If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Getting Started Guide. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
- The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.